UEX Corp. Company Links
(last updated 16 May 2023)
UEX Corp., Canada
On June 13, 2022, Uranium Energy Corp. and UEX Corporation announced they have entered into a definitive arrangement agreement, pursuant to which Uranium Energy Corp. will acquire all of the issued and outstanding common shares of UEX.
On Aug. 22, 2022 Uranium Energy Corp and UEX Corporation announced the closing of the previously announced plan of arrangement.
Unit 200 - 3530 Millar Avenue
Saskatoon, SK S7P 0B6
> UEX News releases
> View company's news releases (CNW)
> View company's SEDAR filings
> View Pioneer announcement of UEX Corp. formation (Oct. 24, 2001)
- - Riou Lake property, Saskatchewan
- 89.96% - Black Lake property, Saskatchewan (up to 60% under option to Vanadian Energy Corp. )
- - Serendipity Lakes property, Saskatchewan
- 100% - Hidden Bay property, Saskatchewan
- 49% - Shea Creek Property, Saskatchewan
- 49% - Douglas, Erica, Alexandra, Laurie, Mirror River, Nikita and Uchrich Properties, Saskatchewan
- 65.5492% - Christie Lake, Saskatchewan
- 50% - JCU (Canada) Exploration Company Ltd.